This error message may be related to different elements in NetSuite. The element which causes this issue will be shown in this place in the error message:
code: INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSION, message: An error occured in a upsert request: You do not have permissions to set a value for element custbody_dokka_url due to one of the following reasons: 1) The field is read-only; 2) An associated feature is disabled; 3) The field is available either when a record is created or updated, but not in both cases.
Instructions per element type:
Adding Currency permission to Dokka roles:
- Go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles:
- Select the Dokka integration role (name might be different) and press Edit:
- Go to the bottom of the page and then Permissions > Lists. and make sure that the Currency row has "Edit" level, if the row is missing entirely go to the bottom and add it from the Add menu.
Note - This needs to be done to all the Dokka roles.
* FOR DOKKA URL FO TO FORMS > EDIT > CHOOSE THE PREFFERD FORM FOR BILL AND CRADIT
Changing Display Type of Exchange Rate field / label:
- Go to Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms:
- Select the preferred (Click here to view an article on how to know which are the preferred forms) forms (names may differ) and press edit:
- Go to Screen Fields > Main and Search for a Label / Field called "Exchange Rate", make sure that the Display Type is set to Normal:
Note - If you use different forms for each Dokka role you will need to check this for all those forms.
For this field all the previous things for Exchange rate from "Changing Display Type of Exchange Rate field / label " are relevant (except that instead of Exchange Rate it's gonna be Dokka URL instead) but there are a few more steps that are needed:
- Go to the transaction body fields list:
- Search for Dokka URL in the list and click it:
- Go to the bottom of the page and go to the Display tab, then change the DISPLAY TYPE field to Normal:
- Now go back to Dokka and press do a force-sync before trying to publish again and wait for the arrows icon to finish spinning.
If the issue still happens go back to Transaction body field and change the field "SUBTAB" to any subtab you want, usually Custom is selected but you can select whichever you want, and then try again.