* The following article is relevant for Erp integrations using grid view in DOKKA.
One of the most effective ways to receive documents onto DOKKA is by using the "Multi Document Publish feature".
You can mark several requested raws in the table/grid view of DOKKA's interface and receive several documents into the bookkeeping system with just one click!
In this tutorial we will learn how to do this.
Steps in publishing multiple documents at once:
1. Click on the switch button to shift the interface into table view (right side between gallery view and table):
2. (This section is optional) We will filter the table (by cr. account / amount / date, etc...) in the Grid View, so that it shows only the invoices we have requested for absorption.
3. Choose all the rows we want to receive by clicking on the check box in the individual rows or by clicking on the check box of the table rule in the upper left corner.
4. In the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, select the green publish button.
5. All that is left, is to confirm your intention to publish the documents/invoices
6. The documents will move automatically to "DONE" folder:
***Press the red dot ? on the table ikon to refresh.
There are several notifications that can appear during bulk/multiple publishing
1. Being published into the accounting/ bookkeeping system.
2. "Failed: Missing entry in a mandatory field" - in such a situation, re-enter the invoice and fill in the missing details/information.
3. Absorbed into the accounting/ bookkeeping system- in such a situation the line will automatically move from the "Inbox" folder and wait in the "Done" folder.