Here are the steps required to connect DOKKA to Priority using the API. There are two types of settings to configure:
(1) Configure a priority user with API access permissions and (2) connect a "DOKKA" company to the matching company in priority.
For any questions you can contact DOKKA's customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to configure access, make sure that there is a valid license appropriate to your needs. If you do not have a license, please contact DOKKA to purchase a new one or verify that the existing license is appropriate.
The following is a list of actions to be taken in Priority after obtaining the license:
1. Navigate to the menu option to renew licenses
System Management --> System Maintenance --> Renew License
2. Check the DOKKA License:
System Management --> System Maintenance --> Software Licenses --> Applications for License
3. Choose option
System Management --> System Maintenance --> Users --> Add New User
4. Enter the user information for DOKKA. It is recommended to call the new user "dokka" in small letters
5. Go to System Management --> System Maintenance --> Users --> User Permissions:
On the Permissions tab select the option for "Active user?"
On the Licenses tab select the option for "App-Only License"
6. After the new user's details are saved, you will see the "employee card" with the user's details. Set "dokka" in the API-user field for the DOKKA user.
7. Go to System Management --> System Maintenance --> Users --> Assign Password in order to change the password for the "dokka" user that you created.
8. Change the password for the "dokka" user that you created.
9. Go to System Management --> System Maintenance --> Users --> Send Program Activation Link
10. Select "API"
11. Select "E-mail address"
12. Enter the email address of the person doing the configuration
After clicking "OK" you will receive and email with the link to connect to Priority via the API. You should save this link along with the password for the Priority user "dokka" that we created above.
13. The user we created (dokka) must be associated with an application license on the "Applications for License" screen. Please mark the application on the main screen and assign the "dokka" user on the sub-screen "Users for Application"
Go to System Management --> System Maintenance --> Software Licenses --> Applications for License
14. Connect DOKKA to Priority:
Log into DOKKA and click on the desired company. Navigate to the settings screen to configure the integration: Go to Settings --> Integrations --> Click on Priority --> Connect
15. Enter the username that you created ("dokka"), the password that you set, and the API link that was emailed to you and click Sign In
16. Select the correct company from the list and click OK.
DOKKA and Priority are now connected.